Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Invincibillity! Fuck yer!

There's an incredibly easy way to become invincible on this. Top defence, strength and reproduction rates. That way the opponent does less damage, making it a million times easier for the high reproduction rate to kick in and then if you feel threatened, swipe out other cells in seconds.
Works best with either a x2 reproduction or x2 defence, though I can see a x2 Strength being VERY leathal.

Awesome game. Kept me bust for ages. Also, you can beat most of the last levels with no power bonuses what so ever. Mass on to free cells, then mass onto lowly occupied cells. Then use those to attack the remaining cells and bam. Bobs your uncle.

Going to wait for #3 where you can compete against the other scientist. =D

-Lab

Bounce Physics Tutorial Bounce Physics Tutorial

Incredibly flawed

For something as simple as this, your script is far too long and unneccessary (sp?).
This could easily be written 1/2 or 1/4 of what you have there. Also, the script could easily be cleaned up by having alot of the script on the walls and using tellTarget(_root.ball){ to change the variables. also, you could of threw in some nice easy trig in there to make the angles more fluent. Also, why is it that with the Gravity modifier at 1 the ball continues to rise? You need to re-read your script and fix it... And possibly slice and dice it.

Kwing responds:

The script is not only short, but pretty concise.

It's also kind of old (and I'm still inexperienced), so sorry about the noobiness. At least I can make a lot with my limited knowledge.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Play on words?

I didn't get very far, so I'm going to take a wild guess and say the title is sort of like a play on words. While most people relate "free will" to the form of doing as you please. You've cleverly incorparated it into freeing will (if the character is called will). Just a thought. Not sure if it's true or not. :\ I didn't complete it.

raitendo responds:

you're an idiot

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Downloadable!?

Great game. Infecting all the countries was a walk in the park. Killing everybody was even easier... alittle more time consuming, but easier.
I'd love to have a downloadable version of this so I could play it on the move. That'd be awesome.

Music Catch Music Catch

Simply beutiful

The song played in this is absolutely amazing and very beutiful. The game is very relaxing and slightly addicting.
(I really only played it more than once for the song.)
Did you compose this yourself? If you did, please could you send me the sheets for it? I'd love to learn this.

iDrop iDrop

Up's and down's. (No pun intended.)

It's a creative idea; one that can be built on.

--Pro--
Original
Catchy music

--Con--
Too simple
No replay value
Too easy?

Not really much to say to be honest. Try and build on this. Add in other obstacles and shizzle like that.

L.A.B
2/5
3/10

Poke the Babe Poke the Babe

Lol

That was great. :]
The sound it makes when you poke her adds to the hilarity. XD

M8studios responds:

Haha thanks :)

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Poor conscience

Now we all understand why he gets pissed off all the time. Dealing with blockhead is unbearable. =[ I feel sorry for conscience.

Balance Balls 2 Balance Balls 2

Nice, simple, and pure fun!

Although being really simple, this kicked arse. Gameplay is good, smooth. All the graphics are neat. I would only sugest haveing a moveing/changeing backround.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

It helped, but one thing...

This really helped me, but theres always one concern I have with tut's, they allow you to copy and paste the AS, what does the user learn from that? If you ever make another tut then make it so the user has to "copy" it them selfs, instead of copy-paste. It helps alot more. If you did that then people could know your entire tut of by heart in less than an hour.

Staticblaze responds:

Thanks Lifes-a-Bitch, but that advice is just something I can't do. As much as I agree with you and would LOVE for the people using this to actually learn something, it's impossible. Copying multiple lines of Action Script is quite angering, and my people would disagree. The odds are against us. With you and I, 999,999 people out of a million would rather do it the old fashion way. That is, the way I have it.