A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Great

That's bloody genious. xD

God Damn Emo Kids God Damn Emo Kids

Perhaps...

Perhaps the Emo people commenting would be able to defend their rights to be Emo if you used, even if just a little, propper grammar. Learn to write (god help me if I make a mistake, I'd hate the irony there).
Anyway... Animation was smooth, short and slightly funny. Only because I am myself an emo hater. Emo, scene kids and chavs. I can't stand any of them. =]
I'll admit, I have some friends from each stereotype, but I still hate them in general. :\ I much prefer Goths and Moshers. say what you want, at least we don't wear pants which you'd practically need to sew onto your legs. D=

Keep up the good work. =]

Ninjas the animated serie Ninjas the animated serie

Reasonably good

I wouldn't say outstanding, but reasonably good. I know how boring and frustrating animating can be and how hard it is too stay on task.
The graphics didn't really matter that much, though nicer graphics would be awesome. The story is cliché, but I'm sure people are willing too live with that.
Also, don't use scenes unless you don't have music playing, for the obvious reason it cuts off.

Well done with this.

f*ckitta f*ckitta

Awesome!

That was damn good. I especially liked the end. Wish I could do that when I'm bored. Keep up the good work.

P.S. You listen to Sonata Arctica? High-five!

Akitta responds:

HIGH-FIVE!

Links crazy adventure Links crazy adventure

Pretty good

I really like how you make each character aware the Link is pixilated, rather than just leaving us all to believe they think he's not. That makes up for him being pixalated in my eyes.
I do think you should however, go through and do all the voices again, so you'll sound all the way through. As the no sound near the end lets this simple yet great animation down alot. =[

Today Today

Great ending!

The end of that was rather unexpected. I found it quite amusing. =]

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Highly original!

The animation was original, I've never seen anything quite like this. All the ideas you used and DBZ attack substitutes were very well though of. Great work.
Your voice acting and sounds however weren't teh greatest, but fair does, a little fault in such a great animation.
It's originality like this that keeps Newgrounds alive. =]

9/10
5/5

Blakant responds:

I think my VA r good, but I have to agree wif the sounds, it's kinda rought, huh?
Yea, maybe cuz of the Biologys, if NG is dying, he can shock NG to alive again, get it? xD

'18' '18'

I'm alittle late...

Ok... I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay late. Happy 18th birthday. :]

Akitta responds:

thanks =3

An Average Day An Average Day

A'right.

You want a deconstruction, I think I'mma give you one then.
It looks like you're motion tweening your 'stick man'. Don't. For a stick figure that's the worst thing you can do. Simply do him frame by frame. Not the easiest thing in the world, but neither is it the hardest.
The background wasn't too flashy, but I think it suited the stick man's style. Otherwise, you're great at background design.
The only problem I had was the rock. Not the fact the it crushed him, but the speed in which it did so. To my eye's it looked alittle... jumpy(?), but that could just be me. However, the stickman 'fell over' when he got crushed. A rock like that would just smash your body into the floor. All you should see is a river of blood.
You had sounds, you had music. No tips needed there.
Just practise is my last tip. Try new things, it really helps. You should try animating shomething really hard for about a week or two weeks. Then come back to this stickman. It'll be a piece of pizzle.

~L.A.B

emo-kid emo-kid

Not funny, in the slightest.

To be perfectly hounest with you, I don't find any humour in this. Mocking people for their stereotype is down right retarded.
As for some tips.
Sound would be an asset. Smoother animation would be also. Try increaseing the frame rate by a couple then inserting more frames. Other than that, that's not much to say. Just stop mocking people.

nofxx41 responds: