A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Great

That's bloody genious. xD

God Damn Emo Kids God Damn Emo Kids

Perhaps...

Perhaps the Emo people commenting would be able to defend their rights to be Emo if you used, even if just a little, propper grammar. Learn to write (god help me if I make a mistake, I'd hate the irony there).
Anyway... Animation was smooth, short and slightly funny. Only because I am myself an emo hater. Emo, scene kids and chavs. I can't stand any of them. =]
I'll admit, I have some friends from each stereotype, but I still hate them in general. :\ I much prefer Goths and Moshers. say what you want, at least we don't wear pants which you'd practically need to sew onto your legs. D=

Keep up the good work. =]

Ninjas the animated serie Ninjas the animated serie

Reasonably good

I wouldn't say outstanding, but reasonably good. I know how boring and frustrating animating can be and how hard it is too stay on task.
The graphics didn't really matter that much, though nicer graphics would be awesome. The story is cliché, but I'm sure people are willing too live with that.
Also, don't use scenes unless you don't have music playing, for the obvious reason it cuts off.

Well done with this.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Invincibillity! Fuck yer!

There's an incredibly easy way to become invincible on this. Top defence, strength and reproduction rates. That way the opponent does less damage, making it a million times easier for the high reproduction rate to kick in and then if you feel threatened, swipe out other cells in seconds.
Works best with either a x2 reproduction or x2 defence, though I can see a x2 Strength being VERY leathal.

Awesome game. Kept me bust for ages. Also, you can beat most of the last levels with no power bonuses what so ever. Mass on to free cells, then mass onto lowly occupied cells. Then use those to attack the remaining cells and bam. Bobs your uncle.

Going to wait for #3 where you can compete against the other scientist. =D

-Lab

Bounce Physics Tutorial Bounce Physics Tutorial

Incredibly flawed

For something as simple as this, your script is far too long and unneccessary (sp?).
This could easily be written 1/2 or 1/4 of what you have there. Also, the script could easily be cleaned up by having alot of the script on the walls and using tellTarget(_root.ball){ to change the variables. also, you could of threw in some nice easy trig in there to make the angles more fluent. Also, why is it that with the Gravity modifier at 1 the ball continues to rise? You need to re-read your script and fix it... And possibly slice and dice it.

Kwing responds:

The script is not only short, but pretty concise.

It's also kind of old (and I'm still inexperienced), so sorry about the noobiness. At least I can make a lot with my limited knowledge.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Play on words?

I didn't get very far, so I'm going to take a wild guess and say the title is sort of like a play on words. While most people relate "free will" to the form of doing as you please. You've cleverly incorparated it into freeing will (if the character is called will). Just a thought. Not sure if it's true or not. :\ I didn't complete it.

raitendo responds:

you're an idiot

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Beutiful

One of the most beutiful Piano peices I've heard in a very long time. Truely outstanding. I hope you keep making emotional songs like this one.

broove responds:

Sometimes i get sick of depressing tunes. Will see.

Thanks for listening ;)

Nothing to Lose Nothing to Lose

KICK ASS!!

I gave it 0 in Diversity and Clarity cos I haev no idea what they are O.O. Anyhow, this is some sweet peice of music you made here, don't even get music like this from the best mucicians in the world, its just so good I can't stress it enough. Great work